Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Writing Challenge:)

 Hey guys my name is Ace and today we will be doing last to leave the dangerous island wins the treasure box. There will be 5 contestants Sam, Bill, Bob, Nick Jr and Me(Ace).

We will be competing to win a treasure box, but the weird thing is that we do not know what is in the treasure box because it will be a surprise.



The first challenge will be doing is who can get a coconut and put it right here? 

Everyone went spiriting to the get a coconut. Thing went wrong bob slipped, bill cracked his head open, Nick Jr disappeared and bob went for a swim in the blue sea and never came back, Now that is weird. Well I guess I won that, now its time to open the treasure box, a pacifier, “What” isn’t that what babies use. 



THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For this task our whole class had a competition to who can create the best writing.
I was lucky enough to come first. I was really surprised because I usually am bad at writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment