Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

YESTERDAY TRIP AT KPMG

 


Yesterday, a group of 30 students went to KPMG. 
One of my highlights was the food because they have amazing chefs, the food we had was mini burgers, garlic bread, Jam and fruit bread, sausage rolls, etc. 
Another highlight was when we made oobleck which was part of science challenge for my group, its was very fun to play with because when pressure is applied its hard and when you leave it alone it will turn into liquid.
My last highlight was when my group won the quiz by half a point, Water came 4th, fire came 3rd, Air came 2nd and Earth came 1st obviously that was my group, in my group was Zoe, Oalii, Sauma, Bradley, Norah and Jane. 
Also Christine did an awesome presentation, and thanks to Jake, Josh, John, Elliot, Alex, etc.
Thanks to Ms West, Mr J and Rima for coming to look after us. It was an amazing opportunity. 

This is just a couple photos from the day:)











3 comments:

  1. Hello Nina,
    Yes KPMG was fun, the way you explained it was on point!, keep up the good work!:)
    Norah-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Norah,

      Thank you for the lovely comment.

      Best Regards
      Nina

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Nina,

    I hope you had an amazing time at KPMG - it sounds like you did. What did you do to win the competition?

    ReplyDelete