Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

The Explosion!

 Introduction: 


 Today, I was walking around to get my exercise of the year! It was also my first exercise in my life. First, let me introduce myself ! My name is Robert, people say I’m a humongous man that’s also very short. Suddenly while I was walking today, I had to take a gigantic poo. The closest place with toilets was KFC. I went into there toilets and there I met a man named Stonks. 


I couldn’t hold it in so I just took my massive poo right in front of him. He was pretty impressed because of the smell and how much I pooped. Then he introduced himself, by telling his name, which is Stonks and how he was a business man. He challenged me to a farting challenge and I gladly accepted because I knew I could win. We’d both agreed that the winner has to fart in front of everyone, with no pants! Stonks first started with the farting challenge and did a tiny little toot. However it smelt delightful. It was like a drug and it smelt so addicting, then I shook my head and said “ I HAVE to win this challenge”. Then I farted and accidentally went a little  over board that the water started turning on. He looked so turned on that he was about to faint by the smell of my farts. I smirked and said “ It smells good right?”, he nodded and I started to feel a bit cocky.

Then we met a man named Craig . . . 



TO BE CONTINUED…..



No comments:

Post a Comment