Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

Narrative Writing:)

 Introduction:  


LAST NIGHT I was sleeping, in my cozy blankets with my teddy bear. 

My teddy bear is boy who has brown fur with a little scratch on his head that is red, that’s how I can tell that he is MY teddy bear. By the way, his name is  Lunox. For some reason at night I heard something very strange. I heard it from under my bed, it was like making (CREEKING) sounds. 



Paragraph 1, 


A few moments later, I woke up at 3 am with a huge headache. But in corner of my eye I spotted a bit of fur that was on the ground. I looked beside to where I put my teddy bear and didn't see my precious Lunox (teddy bear) there. “AHHHH”, I screamed. My parents came in running from there bedroom into my room to check what happened. I told them my baby Lunox is not here and how I also heard sounds last night from under my bed. I also said that there was fur from the inside of my teddy bear on the floor. “Ohhh NOO! What happened to your head?!”  My parents asked. I said I ran to the mirror to see a huge bump on my head, so I didn’t know what had happened to it ?!




Paragraph 2,


That whole night I had a ice pack on my head. It was “SUPER COLD!”.

I wondered how the bump got on my head. Suddenly, then I heard tapping under my bed. I looked under my bed and I almost PEED MY PANTS. 

I saw my little annoying brother with my teddy and a stick.

He was also sleeping with a weird smirk on his face. 

I told my parents to tell him off, I left the room saying “hehe”! with a checky grin on my face.



Paragraph 3,


My brother has weird condition. The disease he has is that he walks around in his sleep holding weird stuff and hits people with the random object. I do not know he got out of his room, It is highly secured, because my parents don't want him getting hurt. 



Conclusion, 


Now I am left with a huge ginormous red bump on my head since that incidence had happened. Now I sleep with my parents because i’m to scared to go back to my own room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For this I had to write down a narrative story. I had the choose to write about anything, so I wrote about Me and my teddy bears plus about a MONSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment