Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Ten things I do to stay healthy

Image result for physical well being


  1.  I always make sure to drink two full bottles of water to stay hydrated.
  2. Every second day I like to go outside and ride my bike around my neighbourhood.
  3. I sometimes eat my veges at dinner.
  4. My Dad likes to do push ups and even do weights.
  5. My Mum loves going to shop and also for a walk
  6. My Brothers and I love eat fruit like Pineapple and many more.
  7. I like to exercise  by going and playing our school sport team.
  8. I like to exercise my arms by doing my DLO/Animation, it is the best because I can exercise my arms by drawing!
  9. I also love reading because it makes my brain stronger and smarter.
  10. My last one is to get lots of sleep everyday, it's really important.

Task description. 
The team 5 teachers gave us homework. We have lots of different thing to do in the paper. This task is based on inquiry. We had to write things we do to stay healthy. Then I posted it on my blog!

Labels:

No comments:

Post a Comment