Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Letter to Mrs Stone


My name is Nina and I am from New Zealand. At 11 years old, I am the youngest of the four children in my family. My brothers' names are Richard, Acera Junior and Nathan. I am a Samoan Girl but raised and born in New Zealand and sometimes went to Samoa for family reunion . I am a huge sports fan and I love playing lots of sports. I play for our School Point England. I love to play netball and other sports for our school. I also love eating pizza and I love I mean love cooking.My favourite subjects are Maths and Writing. I really like working in groups when I am doing maths like when we do Dmic. My goal for 2020 is to improve in my reading and writing and also to really really try and be a Prefect.I really like it when Mrs Stone is always free. She always walks around to make sure that everyone is happy. I would really like it if Mrs Stone could help me to become a Prefect and to help me with Reading.
I really want to compete in Master Chef to meet Gordem Ramsey and to make him the best dish that I learned from my cooking classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment