Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Maori Village 2017

When I walk into this beautifully village in 1868 then I saw  a man that has white hair and he got a baby on has lap the baby was making lots of baby nose she was crying so loud  the man was so tayd he went to the corner of his village next to him a man that has block hair and eating food with girl and behead him and be head him was a lady that was very hungry she ask the man in frat of her can I have so me pls and he yes you can have so come and set next to me and have has much as you want so she was happy so I went into the village he saw lot of photos of people that are play around their village and then I walk into a room I saw lots of names that are people that live in the village and then small the village it small like dead fish and I saw a lady she that you doing I’am looking at the photos from the village but then I walk into the  village in look like so was praying  inside their village.  



No comments:

Post a Comment