Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

10.winter journey

File:FreeGreatPicture.com-30424-swimming-pool.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Today I went to the pools. with my church we had to look for the  Coin because I meant Court Timor  through coin into a water  we had to look for it so we can get points for our team the teams were skuxx deluxx  9th power  and the  Fobalicious and last but not least the team that I was in I don't know.So each team got a lot of points move it back to church  add our  points on then we finished the camp so we went so we had prizegiving  so 4th  place was 9th power.   third place was I don't know. Second place was  skuxx deluxx.Then they said Dumbo roo please  and it was the Fobalicious . Then we all got our prices and we eat chocolate and lollies Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment