Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Visual Mihi



 Task description: This year we had to do DLO it was like we had to do like an picture and then blog it.


1. The Samoan Flag: The reason why I picked the Samoan flag is because this is my Nationality which is Samoan.

2.Bible and Cross: I choose this Because I believe in Jesus Christ and is a A.O.G Assembly Of God .

3. Mathematics: In school I really love doing Mathematics I also love it because it will help me in the future.

4. YouTube: I love watching YouTube I am always on YouTube and on my bed I have been getting a bit lazy but I am trying to not get Lazy. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello greetings Nena I Will be explaining what wrongs and rights of your visual mihi i am also giving you information about what your items were .
    INFORMATION:
    you are the very first person iv'ed ever seen that you've done it on a presentation which is awsome becasue the more different you do it the more scores you get WELL DONE !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava Nina, I love the way you did your visual mihi, by the looks of that big youtube logo you must love youtube. wowww I love the way you described what your visual mihi is about and how you explained each 4 things that are important to your life.
    Kind Regards
    Norah-Jade

    ReplyDelete