Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

11.winter journey

File:Shoping calçados Jaú 150606 REFON.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Today we went shopping. Me and my mum went to buy me some shoes for church. they were brand new it's was from Rebel Sport because my mum and dad because they said no one has more sports gear then Rebel Sports they have tons of shoes. then we went to buy food at the food court I had a cheeseburger with ice cream with chocolate syrup on it and some fried chips. Then we went to the farmers to find some clothes for church and for somewhere to do everywhere and some dresses.I  tried lots of dresses and they look super super good looking on me and my mum because my brother's they went my dad to buy their own clothes then we went for some ice cream had ice cream with vanilla and chocolate on the outside which was hard then we went back home and tried them again and really really liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment