Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Writing Wk 8 & 9 - Aesop’s Fables

WALT: construct a narrative text


On the 27 of March, I was swimming with my mother and father and also with my siblings in the clear blue ocean . I went out to look for some food . I swam until I found a delicious red crab that looked like it had lots of flesh to eat . I was paddling back home but then something traumatic happened to me.

A huge wave pushed and shoved me onto jagged rocks. I felt like I could never swim or move again. More waves came....

Suddenly I found myself on a beach. Lots of strange people started to gather around me and stare. Even dogs came and they were barking at me aggressively. I started to rage with anger…. because I was starving.

People started to touch me like I was their pet. Minutes later…... A few people came closer to me, picked me up and took me into an ambulance for animals . They were driving for a long time as if we were on a road trip!!

I was taken to an unfamiliar place. I saw many turtles there but I didn’t really mind them .

Owuch Something painful went into my flipper. I screamed at the top of my lungs

The strange people put me into a deep coma. I didn’t wake up for 2 weeks. I felt better but I really wanted to be my family .

Lots of lights pointing at me. I was about to be blind. I didn’t have the energy to eat so I put a feeding tube on me. Right now I am recovering from my traumatic injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment