Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

The Year 7 Step Up PROGRAMME!

    

The Year 7 Step up PROGRAMME!

If you were to give ideas for the next year 7/8 camp what would you suggest?

To don’t muck around because you may just waste the time that you were suppose to have to do a fun activity!

What would you keep?

The Shared lunch!-The previous group names

What would you stop?

Splitting the groups into big groups! - Stop the teachers from taking over

What would you add?

More Activities like doing cooking,More days to have the programme

Why do we have such events?

Concert to show are talented side!


Task Description: These are my ideas about what I think we should do next year to make it even better I put it into categories Keep,Stop and Add! Today I learned more about what the Year 8 did at the leadership camp! Make sure to leave a positive comment and I hoped you enjoyed reading my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment