Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

My Experience at The Year 7 Step up Programme!




Four of the student from room 2 got opportunity to be one of the substitute prefects while the real prefects were having fun at camp!I was one of those people that go picked to be one we  had to be the substitute prefects for 3 whole days!  I had awesome experience being a substitute prefects! Everyday we had to have rehearsal at the hall because we planned to make a play to do for our korero o te wiki, at assembly! I was feeling nervous because I really wanted to be a real prefect at Point England School and like this was a opportunity that could change my life!- We ended up doing the an awesome at assembly but we could have done a better job! Substitute prefects was Sauma, Nadia, Nina, Zoe, Simon, Bradley, Kauri, Kahurangi!

This was an awesome thing to do so the Year 7 can step up!

Task Description: This is a Little writing about my experience at the Year 7 step up progamme!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina,
    My name is Hayley I go to Belfast school and im a year 8 your camp sounds
    really cool i wish our school did something like this the food looks amazing.

    check out my blog at https://bsshayleyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete