Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Paul Jenning 2019.

           

  The Beginning.

Suddenly I wake up, in Samoa I wake up to a cow and a pig write in my face. She wonder why so She got up went to get change and then she went outside and saw raining cows and pig. She catched one pig and name it piggling because it keeps wriggling and it a pig ‘’and why not”.

                                            What happened

Maybe if She catch another one she might take it with me to my Parent house. she know that they will love it and maybe she can fly all the way back home in Landon to work about it in my labe with my coworkers.Or she catch heap and make a big fed with all of my family and friend because they have been doing a lot for me. But There something she don’t to caring on because I not want to all way have raining cows and pig it going to be loud and heaps of moon’s and heap of oink oink oink.Maybe She called not sleep for a long time and maybe her house might smell very bad. Then he just had to CALL 911 witch is the police so the police can tell the president and or the people can just march down to the president to give her too much thing to do or to much pressure and she has to deal with it.”Unlucky”. Then then president ask someone to make it End and i will give you 5.000 $
                    The Ending.

The the person that the president went straight to work for beauce it is the president and Beauces he really want the money ‘’ Here come the money money money money”.The president because he knows that the president is very rich and has the goddess house in samoa. Then he fixed the whole thing and it was kind of weird because how can do it so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment