Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

My about me for 2019.

WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.

Hello! My name is Nina, today your mind is gonna be amazed by this amazing kid. Anyways, welcome to my blog, also my first post in  2019. If you didn't know I'm a year 6.  My teachers are, Miss Parrant, Mr Goodwin, Miss Tuia!

I like fluffy small cute dogs and puppies. I love reading now because I love to read interesting books and sharing my ideas. I love talking to my friends and other people. My favourite illustrator is Roald Dahl from now on, but it could change. I love solving maths questions. I loved being organised.

I enjoy eating , and playing with my family and friends because I am thankful for them. I like to play sport because it keeps  me nice and fit.My Favourite Food is lasagna and pizza mhmmm .My favourite sports is Netball. I like to go fishing with my Dad because we always find heap’s of snapers and king fish.


By the way did I telling you that I am a pacifica because my lovely parents are from Samoa. Thanks for reading things that are about me.
Task Description:
For this task we used a template given to us by Mr Goodwin to write about ourselves for the about me section on our blog.We had to think about our different interests,hobbies,and information about ourselves in a way that was cybersmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment