Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

When: In the morning we went to the relay race and obstacle at 9.30

Who:Mr moran and the class had 1 turn.
Where:we went on the field  to go and the obstacle.

What:We did running and getting dizzy on the pole.

In the morning we went to the relay race and obstacle at 9.30.  Mr Moran and the class had 1 turn. We went on the field to go on the obstacle course.  We did running and getting dizzy on the the pole.

As I was walk up to have my turn I looked up at Bradley he looked like he was faster than me. So it was my turn to race Bradley so I was going to do the obstacle course so we put our head on a pole and had to go round the pole 4 times.  Then we went to the next obstacle jumping over the hurdles and there was 2 on my side.  Then the 3rd obstacle course was the hula hoop we had to sriping.Then I went back as fast as I can to my line.


No comments:

Post a Comment