Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Haunted House

I wake up in  the middle of the night, and found myself in a haunted house, in the middle or nowhere, laying next to me was a dead cat. Late on I bolted up the stairs, and found a phone to called my  and Dad. I went back outside  and I saw two graves one of them said my mum name Mrs Fiatamalii my brothers name AJ .  I was very very scared then then I went up stairs. I find a old old boat  it was like a Red boat and old old hat then I saw sea bat the sea like it was with Rabs and it was looking like a spooky sea I went back to the haunted house I looked outside and saw the broken glass skeleton bones and broken tree one of had cat on it and at the Crana  of my eye I saw there was some one so I ran  away from the fortes but very sip there was a nose some saw a green thing coming up to me  I was very scared but I was being Some I ran to the I was there so I look at it was 1753 year old.So I pick  it up said ‘’eww that is yaek to eat’’ because I was very so I went to get some food. When up it was a dream About the haunted house when it was my birthday .


No comments:

Post a Comment