Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Winter Learning Journey Week 1

Walt:WLJ@PES, Nina@pes, sportsperson Nina, winterlearningjourney etc

Task Description: I really wanted to join winter learning Journey for our room 2 whanau. I started on the one that I was most adapted too! For this task I had to make a Profile In this activity you are to Create a profile of a favourite Kiwi sports star of yours (name age, sports background, culture, education history, accomplishments to date) Write similes about this sports star Publish both pieces on your blog!! I did .... check out my work!! For this task i learned how to read more into peoples lifes!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nina,
    Thank you for sharing your profile about our current NZ Prime Minister, Jacinda Adern. I learnt that she is the 40th leader of our country and recently celebrated her 39th birthday! She has been an awesome role model to use here in Aotearoa and across the globe in her style of leadership through the COVID-19 pandemic.

    ReplyDelete