Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Recount Writing.

Writing.



In the Holidays, I had white sunday,.The day before white sunday we went shopping for my dress but it wasn’t a dress it was a samoan Beautiful dress it was called (pulitasi)’’I think that how you say it’’. That was one of the most exciting day of my life ‘’ So far’’.


I went with my family there names are Ace (dad) and Fiatamalii (Mum) ,Richard (Brother),AJ (Brother).Our church is in Manukuku ‘’I think’’.It called Gateway international ministries.


I was so excited because I get to dance for jesus in front of my Church because this whole year I felt shy but now I don’t because I know jesus is with me.

It was time for my first dance and it was with my white sunday class we had heaps of energy. So our dance was finished when I went down I heard people say ‘’ You were so amazing’’ and that made my day and I felt happy.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nina, my name is Charli and in your holidays it looks like you had a lot of fun. Was it scary dancing in front of your church? Well if you would like to visit my blog here is the link http://odscharliw.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete