Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Quirky Persuasive - To be continued


Ex-President of the United States of America, Barrack Obama, awakened one morning smelling terrible, so he booked the quickest flight to Sri Lanka to get a Lynx Africa spray, which was only made in Sri Lanka and could not be delivered to the United States owing to some questionable ingredients in the spray.


The flight there was pleasant, albeit a little unusual. I had planned to travel first class, but it was already booked. I was seated next to a senior citizen who seemed to be Mr Bean's mum, haha. Molly Bean was her name.


When we landed, I was greeted by a bunch of dressed-up men. I had to double-check that I wasn't dreaming by flicking my ears. Because this is the first time I've ever seen anything like it. They also had strange, messy hair and black toes.


Barrack Obama arrived with a Lynx spray and sprayed it on right away. So he now has a pleasant odour!



Task description : This is a writing that we had to make veryyyy weird ! - I had fun making these and even got a few laughs in making this.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Nina, this piece of writing is Quirky indeed!! well written and very entertaining hahaha well done! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina,

    These sorts of Quirky stories are what you enjoy doing and have fun with,It lets your imagination run free can't wait for the next quirky story...

    Tyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Nina,
    I can tell you had fun writing this - I wonder what the questionable ingredients were? Lynx Africa will save the day when you need smell your best!
    Look forward to reading more of your quirky writing:)
    Stay well, stay safe Nina!
    Take care, Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete