Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Reflection about the year 8 camp .

 Last week, the year 8 went to Camp at Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp located in Thames. This camp was supposed to help us step up to become better leaders, build our confident and to just help us in general. 


At camp we had to split up into groups of blue kauri , red - coromandel, green - kauaeranga and saving the best for last is YELLOW - Thames. 


My  high light was the concrete night.

I was lucky enough to be in Thames (yellow) Themes was the best team in my eyes I mean we won the concert night just by 1.05. 

We won because we did an act, we acted out the 3 little pigs and instead of little red ridding hood we did the little yellow ridding hood because our team was yellow. 

I video of our play will be bellow this writing


Overall I really enjoyed Year 8 camp because it really helped me get out of my comfort zone.

I would really recommend going to Kauaeranga Valley Christian Camp because it is AMAZING!



The video from the concert will not be on until later.



No comments:

Post a Comment