Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

Labour Weekend 2020

 


Task Description: 
Today me and my maths class were focusing on probabilities. I was in a group with Bradley, Simon, Nesi, Phoenix and Ms. Mccartney - For the first question we had to figure out the percentage of Rae Jae choosing the things below. We knew that it was a 25% percent chance because there were only 4 papers!
Lastly, my group made a chart with things in the table, then we had a raffle draw and each of us got to choose twice. ONLY twice because we could only choose the papers 10 times.
After we got the results we then right the percentage and the fraction next to the results.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nina,

    I like how you told us who was in your group and the teacher with you.
    This made me wonder how long this took to make.
    Maybe next time you could make sure your sentences make sense.

    Maia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maia,

      Thanks for your positive comment:)
      :(

      Delete
    2. Maybe you should learn how to read properly.

      Delete