Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Writing.

On December the 8 we went to hawaii for my birthday “I was so excited to go because it was for a wedding too. I was then a flower girl and because I had a beautiful dress that was lite pink.

On the plane.


So it was time to go on the plane it was so small the seat man I wish we flue first class “ohhh” but lucky we got candy and drinks and it was so nice.

We landed.

So then we landed I was so happy because we had a big house to stay at and a big as the wedding place and it was so beautiful.

So then we had to fly back home.We got home and then we saw that our house was flooding “ohhh know” so then we had to pray. We prayed to jesus christ so we prayed nicely asking the lord for help and love and to watch over us and then magic happens our house came down safely ‘’Then we were happy’’.

"Thank you lord”.

No comments:

Post a Comment