Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Recount Writing.

Writing: Once upon a time It was princess Nina first day of school.’’Earliest Memory in my life’’. 4 Years aGo it was Princess Nina Frist day of school I was so ‘’Excited’’ because it the first day of school.’’Yaaaaay.So I wake up up bruised my teeth with toothpaste then it was time to put on my school clothes and do my hair 10 minutes later.It was times to eat breakfast and we had my favorite breakfast it was with avocado and a cooked egg.’’Yummmm’’.20 minutes later.Then we had to get in the car I always sit in the middle because I am the youngest child in my family.
We arrived at School I got out of the car My Mum and Dad say goodbye too and I said it back too I got to my class and already made a friend her name was Siveanah .
The Most Exciting day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment