Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Skydiving.

Four weeks ago I went skydiving. It was a very sunny day. It was hot like the hottest pepper in the world. The instructors told us to wear a special suit and they said this, “It will keep you safe and I hope you don’t take it off.”
First we went on this helicopter. It was big enough to fit all my friends in. I jumped off first because I couldn't wait to jump off the helicopter. When I jumped off I hit the clouds and when I hit it, it felt like candy floss but with no flavor. It was so soft and fluffy like fluffy slime. I saw this big rock and it had a big hole through it. If you were there you would have been scared like a cry baby. My favorite thing was doing a flip. It was so cool. I even landed on the mountain. It felt like an ice cream just landed on my face because when I jumped off, the wind was pushing my face up and my body too. Then I landed on the grass. I had to slow down because the landing was so fast. Finally, I stopped then I said to myself, “I wish I could do it 10 more times!”


                           The End






1 comment:

  1. kia Ora Nina i'm George from grey main school. I like that you went first when you jumped out of the helicopter. I think that you are a very outsidy person. this reminded me of when I went to Australia and i went on a ride were you get put in this cramped up suit and you get flung from this massive sling shot and you go upside down.

    Did you enjoy it?
    From George

    ReplyDelete