Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Matriki day recount.


Matariki Day Recount








Now that you have made a plan, it is time to write your recount in full sentences:


I was waiting on the mat for my name and room number to get called. So I could know what to do. I was so excited that time but lot of people were talking so I could not hear my room number so I waited . Then I heard my name I was in room 9 and 10 with my teachers they were so kind. We were about to make a class on air video.On matariki day..


2.But Oalii said I don’t want to do one’’ I was so disappointed that time at her’’.

Then I said to oioi ‘’ I will be over here in room 9 waiting for you’’ then she went to another girl she was a year 8 and she was samoan like me and my friend’s well some of them .

3.So I was a another waiting for me so I went with her but we had a plan ‘’ I will draw and she will pick the colours’’ ‘’She was not happy with the plan’’ so she went on the big mat and started to dances.Soon Oioi came and she was crying because her partner did not let her drawing in the matariki background because that was not part of the plan.

4. Then her partner came and took her from me I was so sad for her because she was a year 1 and she was so cute.So it was times for lunch time I was so hungry.what happened at lunch times is that I was playing handball with my friends they were so kind to me.


5. Lunch times done then the teachers said It times to finish up our work and get our bags and put it on our backs and seat on the big mat.We got to look at our movie we created early and it look very amazing.







                                 The End















No comments:

Post a Comment