Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Year 5 and 6 camp.


Hi my name in Nina.Last week it was the year 5 and 6 camp I went to the Year 5 and 6 camp.It was going to be a good camp because this the first camp I have ever gone to. I was in tu meke too clean.Disco Was the best because we got to come second it was good but we had a lot of good dancers and good people. A other activities that was good was the killer Zone it was so fun and funny because I nearly hit sauma with the boot because she went to get her boot and I was cracking the boot and I missed the hole then when I got back in the line I was laughing hard out then we finish the killer zone game but we lost by the Klean Krushers by 1 second but it was still good.On Wednesday we went kayaking I first went with Simon kayaking and Mr Burt it was so fun because we went 3 time because their was lot of boat to kayak in it was fun because we got to swim and lay on the grow and that why it was fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment