Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Choose It Narrative.2017





One day we went fishing and we caught  5 fish but something went wrong a hungry big monster came And it loved eating fish and lots of people started running for their  lives. We got in the car and drived to the beach and the big ice monster followed us and he melted and the ice turned into snow monsters. Little snow monsters there like a hundred it will take like 3 years to kill all of them.but one day the little snow monster locked me up when my mum and dad was not looking. so my family was looking for me but they give up because they Thought that I was dead.but my brothers did not give up so they went to steel my  my mum’s phone to call the police to look for her so the police found her but she was covered in blood and the policies thing that they were too late because she dead the other Day and she did not have a that much blood with a very sharp ice knife.The knife went deep into my heart. One day later they found out that that was not Nina body it was Zoe body’’ I think that they found the body in the air a plan’’ ok then AJ said to police so they found Nina in the garden then Aj said’’ who in the Earth did you get there’’.’’Me and my friend was playing hiding seek ‘’.’’are you kidding me yes’’ and that was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment