Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

haunted house.

So I found a key at the bottom of the mat. I tried it in the lock, but it was too big and too old for the new door lock.  It must be for the back door, I thought to myself.  I begin to run for the back door.  I can feel someone following me, I turn around hoping to see my mum and dad.  I turn...there is no one there.  Suddenly, I hear a noise coming downstairs and it was a plate smashing to the ground.  I run around the house looking for someone to help me.  I heard the sound from the loud radio saying, You are not going out from here.  How can this be happening to me?  I am a good girl.  Maybe my mum and dad were right, If you are naughty the boogie man will come and get you.

I saw a door in the distance . As I was opened the door one by one lots of clowns jumped onto me . I saw a Clown with a  key. I need that key ! I need it to work . I ran and gabbed the key and ran over to the door . the door had spiars and mud spiars wabs I got from door up stairs but it was in the muddle of the I run to mum and dad and were their and happy that I came back.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina, I like what you did with the haunted house, keep up the good work. By Central

    ReplyDelete