Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

My Rocket ship.2017

My Rocket Ship


Insert the picture of your rocket below.


Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 9.28.34 AM.png
Monday
Write about what your Rocketship looks like, and it’s special powers.
My Rocket ship at the top is red  because that is my favourite colour.  In the middle there's a lightning tornado at the bottom their is a very sharp looking  green thruster  .My rocket ship his powers the lighting tornado. Every time it  launch  lightning shoots out  lightning out and it can Teleport anywhere like Jupiter Saturn  Mars  Mercury Uranus Neptune. It shoots out food for me then ever I went.




Wednesday
Write about boarding your rocket ship, and the take off.
As I walk inside my rocketship some stairs come down from the rocket ship.  My stairs  glow in the dark.  It changes colours.  When I take off I had to push this button and it countdown by 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1.Then I went into Space.


Thursday
Write about your trip, where do you go? What do you see? What is it like in space ?
When I was in space rock’s were coming and trying  to hit my rocket.It was just one dent on my rocket.The rock’s were coming from saturn when the rock  made a dent on my rocket the gas turned pink.then out of nowhere I floated on to Mars it is so red.Do you know that Mars you to be called The red planet.Then I looked into space it look’s so colourful but not every time just in Christmas.







No comments:

Post a Comment